Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Your opinion here:

My new lamp (another "thrift-shopping-on-lunch-break" find)


Yes, it is shiny gold chrome, straight from the..90's? 80's? Anyways..I love it but what do you think? Don't be deceived by this picture, maybe this is a better rendering: (Look at that base!)



Here is where your opinion comes in. What colour should I spray paint it? I want it to be shiny still, and to naturally look like the first picture, so basically pewter..but what would you do with it?

2 comments:

  1. found you thru another blog... a light pewter would look great. I wouldn't go shiny like silver, but not a matte either, something in between. My 2 cents. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This light actually broke! The wiring was getting pretty old. I would definitely have gone with the pewter color, thanks for your input!

    ReplyDelete